Friday 15 December will be the last day of Term 4 2017. Vacation Care will be operating from Monday 18 December to Friday 22 December before LOOSH closes for our 2 week break. Vacation Care will recommence on Monday 8 January and will run until Tuesday 30 January (excluding the Public Holiday on Friday 26 January). THERE WAS AN ERROR IN OUR INITIAL VACATION CARE PACKAGE Term 1 begins on TUESDAY 30 JANUARY 2018.
LEICHHARDT PS AND ST. FIACRE’S PS FAMILIES ARE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER FROM MONDAY 20 NOVEMBER AND ALL OTHER CHILDREN (LIVING OR ATTENDING SCHOOL IN THE LEICHHARDT LGA) WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER FROM MONDAY 4 DECEMBER.
Vacation care is available to children who live or attend school in the Leichhardt LGA. It operates on the Leichhardt Public School grounds from 7:30am to 6pm during School Holidays & DET Pupil free days. Fresh fruit is available for afternoon tea; Children will need to bring their own snacks, lunch & drinks.
Centre-based programs are offered Tuesday & Thursday each week. While children remain at the centre they are kept busy with a variety of activities and incursions to suit a range of interests & abilities. (Ratios: 1 carer to 15 children)
Excursion days are offered Monday, Wednesday & Friday each week and offer children the opportunity to explore Sydney’s sights, while being supervised at a higher ratio (Ratios: 1 carer to 8 children).
Please download the Updated December 2017- January 2018 Vacation Care Package, complete and return to the LOOSH office or scan and email to email@example.com
Vacation care is run in 2 age-specific programs to cater to children’s interests. Check out the activities on offer for the days we stay at the Centre:
|Vacation Care Daily Rates|
|Base rate of $56 plus daily incursion/excursion cost|
Child Care Benefit (CCB) & Child Care Rebate (CCR) will reduce the fees paid by families. Families whose children attend child care at registered and accredited centres are entitled to CCB and CCR. The 50% Child Care Rebate is not income tested and families can nominate the following options:
- Weekly/Fortnightly payment to the service as a fee reduction
- Weekly/Fortnightly payment direct to the family bank account
- Quarterly payments direct to the family bank account
- Annual payment direct to the family bank account
- To determine your CCB eligibility and entitlement, please contact the Family Assistance Office (FAO) on 13 61 50 and quote this reference number Vacation Care 1-6PX-4393
- Register with Family Assistance Office
- Read the LOOSH Family Handbook
- Apply for LOOSH Association Membership
- Complete LOOSH Enrolment Form if you haven’t already
- Sign and complete the 2016 Consent Form
- Return forms to LOOSH and pay in fullIf you need a copy of Acrobat reader, you can download it for free here.