VACATION CARE ONLINE BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM TUESDAY 20 NOVEMBER- ALL CURRENT FAMILIES SHOULD CHECK THEIR REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESSES TO COMPLETE THE MY FAMILY LOUNGE ENROLMENT (EMAIL IMAGE BELOW). While you are doing that, you can let your child(ren) review the program and pick their days!!!
The last day of school for students will be Wednesday 19 December 2018. LOOSH Vacation Care will operate on Thursday 20 and Friday 21 December before our 2-week service closure. Vacation Care will operate from the 7 January until the Pupil Free day on Tuesday 29 January (excluding the Public Holiday on Monday 28 January). Wednesday 30 January will be the first day school, Term 1 2019.
Vacation care is available to children who live or attend school in the Inner West LGA. It operates on the Leichhardt Public School grounds from 7:30am to 6pm during School Holidays & DET Pupil free days. Fresh fruit is available for afternoon tea; Children will need to bring their own snacks, lunch & drinks.
Centre-based programs are offered Tuesday & Thursday each week. While children remain at the centre they are kept busy with a variety of activities and incursions to suit a range of interests & abilities. (Ratios: 1 carer to 15 children) Check out our Incentre plans to find out what will be happening on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Excursion days are offered Monday, Wednesday & Friday each week and offer children the opportunity to explore Sydney’s sights, while being supervised at a higher ratio (Ratios: 1 carer to 8 children).
To book into the program download and return the completed December 2018/January 2019 Vacation Care Package and book your child using the QK app/website (information below) to LOOSH in person or via email.
|Vacation Care Daily Rates|
|Base rate of $56 plus daily incursion/excursion cost|
Child Care Subsidy (CCS) commenced on 2 July 2018, it:
- replaces the Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR) with a single, means-tested subsidy
- is paid directly to providers to be passed on to families
- is targeted and provides more assistance to low and middle income families. To determine your CCS eligibility and entitlement, please check out this Child Care Subsidy Information
- Read the 2018 Family Handbook
- Apply for LOOSH Association Membership
- Contact the LOOSH office on 9569 8005 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol will us if you haven’t used our services before.
- Sign and complete the 2019 Consent Form
- Return forms to LOOSH
- Register for My Family Lounge in 3 Simple Steps Step 1 Families who have attended this service before and are NEW to My Family Lounge – Please contact the service to receive your unique Login. For NEW families to our service who have NOT used My Family Lounge before, click on REGISTER option to create your My Family Lounge account.For families who have an EXISTING My Family Lounge account, skip the registration process and go to step 2Step 2
Log into your MFL account and tell us about you, your child and what bookings you are after so we can help you out.Step 3
If you have requested a permanent booking for Before or After school care, we will come back to you and advise if we have a spot available for your child. If we have a spot, we will email you an Offer. Simply accept the offer, complete and submit your child’s Enrolment form online to confirm your child’s spot.Easy as 1…2…3
Visit myfamilylounge.com.au to see how this amazing parent portal will benefit you and step by step videos on how to use it, we do not offer casual days via MFL.
If you need a copy of Acrobat reader, you can download it for free here.