Friday 28 September will be the last day of Term 3 2018. LOOSH will be closed on Monday 1 October for the Labour Day Public Holiday. Vacation Care will begin on Tuesday 2 October to Friday 12 October. Term 4 begins on Monday 15 August 2018.
Vacation care is available to children who live or attend school in the Inner West LGA. It operates on the Leichhardt Public School grounds from 7:30am to 6pm during School Holidays & DET Pupil free days. Fresh fruit is available for afternoon tea; Children will need to bring their own snacks, lunch & drinks.
Centre-based programs are offered Tuesday & Thursday each week. While children remain at the centre they are kept busy with a variety of activities and incursions to suit a range of interests & abilities. (Ratios: 1 carer to 15 children) Check out our October in centre activities to find out what will be happening on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Excursion days are offered Monday, Wednesday & Friday each week and offer children the opportunity to explore Sydney’s sights, while being supervised at a higher ratio (Ratios: 1 carer to 8 children).
To book into the program download and return the completed October Vacation Care Package to LOOSH in person or via email.
|Vacation Care Daily Rates|
|Base rate of $56 plus daily incursion/excursion cost|
Child Care Subsidy (CCS) commenced on 2 July 2018, it:
- replaces the Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR) with a single, means-tested subsidy
- is paid directly to providers to be passed on to families
- is targeted and provides more assistance to low and middle income families. To determine your CCS eligibility and entitlement, please check out this Child Care Subsidy Information
- Read the 2018 Family Handbook
- Apply for LOOSH Association Membership
- Complete LOOSH Enrolment Form if you haven’t already
- Sign and complete the 2018 Consent Form
- Return forms to LOOSH and pay in full
If you need a copy of Acrobat reader, you can download it for free here.