BEFORE SCHOOL CARE (BSC)
The before school care program operates from 7-9am on the grounds of Leichhardt Public School (120 child care places). Children begin their day with arts & games before partaking of a nutritious breakfast, after which they can head outside for some more active play. Children attending St. Fiacre’s are walked to school by a staff member at 8:30am, Leichhardt PS children are signed out for school at 9am. Children are split into 2 program areas: Junior (Kindy- Year 2) and Senior (Year 3-6).
AFTER SCHOOL CARE (ASC)
The after school program operates from 3-6 pm at Leichhardt PS (180 childcare places) and St.Fiacre’s (68 places). Children enjoy a varied & nutritious afternoon tea before beginning the afternoon´s activities. Kids are encouraged to choose how they would like to spend their leisure time from the sport, craft, and cooking activities on offer. The program is split into 3 program areas: Primary (Kindy & Year), Junior (years 2-3) and Senior (years 4-6).
The parent management committee aims to keep fees comparable to other area services. Permanent rates are charged for days that stay the same from week to week, while casual rates apply to days booked as a “one off” or on an irregular basis.
|Permanent Daily Rate||Casual Daily Rate|
|Before School Care||$15.20||$17.20|
|After School Care||$22.80||$24.80|
When Child Care Subsidy (CCS) commences on 2 July 2018, it will:
- replace the Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR) with a single, means-tested subsidy
- be paid directly to providers to be passed on to families
- be simpler than the current multi-payment system
- be better targeted and provide more assistance to low and middle income families. To determine your CCS eligibility and entitlement, please check out this Child Care Subsidy Information
Eligibility is linked to Child Immunisation under the No Jab No Pay program.
|Before School Care||1-6PX-3509|
|After School Care||1-6PX-3453|
|St Fiacre´s After School Care||1-E2JKH|
What you need to do:
- Register with Family Assistance Office
- Read the 2018 Family Handbook
- Apply for LOOSH Association Membership
- Complete the Leichhardt OOSH Enrolment Form and/or St Fiacres OOSH Enrolment Form (After School Care)
- Sign and complete the 2018 Consent Form
If you need to change your booking please complete the Change of booking form
If you are a current family requesting additional days or wanting to add a younger sibling to the waiting list please complete the Waiting list application form for current families
If your child will attend tutoring, sports, band or any other program that requires them to leave our care for part of the program please complete the Special Arrangements Permission Form
If you need a copy of Acrobat reader, you can download it for free here.